Google Play Store is Google’s own app marketplace. People with Android platforms get this app to download more apps for their systems, be it Android handsets or PCs with Android emulators. Everything Android have to have the Google Play Store if users want to enhance their Android experience by using various apps. Apart from that, this app store is maintained by Google and therefore, all the apps here are very carefully monitored and checked from time to time regarding any illegality issues and security. It is the place to get legal apps. While most of the apps here are free, some are paid too. There are apps of all categories that users can get for their Android including games, software, music, and movie streaming apps like Megabox app and various others.
Now, the biggest surprise is that the Google Play Store is not exclusive only to Android users, it is also available for other operating systems but not directly. Users with operating systems other than Android have to get an emulator in order to get Google Play Store and any Android app to run on their systems. We have all heard of particular apps that have been made to run on emulators on other systems, but if you can get the Google Play Store on your system, there will be no limits to what you can do with Android and its applications.
Cannot imagine what I have just said above? Given below are the steps that you can follow to get Google Play Store on any device you want. The process of downloading and installing the Google Play Store for all devices is mentioned below. Just choose the platform that you want to get Google Play Store on, follow the steps and then launch yourself into the world of Android along with whatever world you are already living in!
Google Play Store For Android:
It is known and is also quite obvious that the Google Play Store comes pre-installed on all Android devices, so you do not need to install it again. You can just get started with downloading apps and using them. If you do not have it, by any chance, or if you have deleted it, then follow these steps.
Check the Android Play Store Version Before Starting
- Firstly, check the version if that is possible. Open Google Play and select the settings. You will get the build number of your version at the bottom.
Preparation Before Side loading the Play Store Apk
- Right now, when I am writing this it is 6.8.22. 2. Now, go to the Settings menu on your Android device. There you will find a Security option. Click on it.You will see another option called Unknown Sources. Click on it and that feature will be disabled. Your phone will now allow apps to be installed which are not from the Google Play Store. Apps from outside sources are considered suspicious by every Android system and are marked as coming from Untrusted Sources.
Download Google Play Store Apk – 184.108.40.206.2
- Now you need a trusted source to download the apk, We have uploaded official google play store app on our server. It the officiallicensedd 220.127.116.11.2 play store app version. – click here to download Playstore.apk
- After the download completes, go to your notifications or the Downloads folder and click on it.
- Read through the permissions that pop up and then click on Install.
- After a few moments, you will find that a notification has appeared that the app has been successfully installed.
- Do not forget to enable the Unknown Sources again as other apps may harm your phone if that is disabled.
NOTE 1:-Unfortunately, if you do not have an Internet connection on your Android handset, then you can just download the apk file on your PC and then transfer the file via USB to your phone. Then, follow steps 4, 5 and 6 and you will still get the Play Store on your phone without needing an Internet connection.
NOTE 2- So, we have addressed the primary concern which is getting Google Play Store on Android. Many people reset their phones, or if they face the memory corruption problem, they end up with no app or software and are faced with confusion and panic as they do not get the Google Play Store app on the Play Store itself. However, if you are confronted with a similar problem, the above-mentioned steps are the way out.
Let us now move on to the download and installation of the Play Store on other platforms apart from the Android one. It may come across as a surprise but getting the Google Play Store, which most people think is completely for Android, is very easy on other platforms. It just needs an Android emulator and any device is Android ready. Since Android is hassle free and so flexible, it is the most popular platform right now for smartphones.
Google Play Store For Blackberry: Installation Guide
Blackberry earlier had its own OS but with the rise of Android, it decided to alter its OS so that it could support Android applications. Now all devices having Blackberry OS higher or equal to 10.5 can run Android applications. However, you do not need to worry if you do not have that. Following are the steps that will enable you to get the app on your Blackberry.
The Snap method to Install Playstore in Blackberry:
- It is a more advanced method where you have to sideload Snap on your phone and then get the Play Store app. To do this, you first have to make sure of some things. You have to switch on your PC, disable the antivirus software on your PC and have Google Chrome downloaded and working. After making sure of these things do the following.
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and enable the Chrome extension.
- Now download a file called Snap BAR on your PC and place it in a place where you can get it easily later on, preferably the desktop.
- Next, on your Blackberry, go to Settings. Enable the Development mode. As soon as you turn on the Development mode, you will see that an IP address shows up along with a prompt to create a new password.
- Connect the Blackberry to your PC via a USB cable.
- Now open your Chrome browser on your PC and then in the address bar type in the IP that you had received when you switched on the Developer mode.
- Often an ‘SSL Error Page’ is displayed when you try to open the page in your browser. In that case, just switch the USB ports that you are using to the ones adjacent to it.
- Open the Chrome extension and then input the IP address there, too.
- As soon as the page opens in front of you, it will ask for the password that you had created.
- Type in the password and then click on the Apps option at the right corner.
- The file explorer will open up. Just select the Snap BAR file that you had downloaded earlier and then install it.
- As soon as the Snap BAR is installed, you will receive a message regarding the successful installation.
- Now simply create or input the details of your Google account, download the Google Play apk and start installing it.
How to By-pass Premium Apps in Google Play Store
With the overall tutorial I want to make your life easy with the play store premium apps, with this tweak you will never have to pay for premium apps and games to access advanced features, moreover this tweak will help you to block all the annoying apps you get between the middle of game while playing.
- To do so the first and foremost thing you need is the lucky patcher apk for android.
- download and install it.
- to understand how to use lucky patcher follow this video tutorial
- With lucky patcher you can create custom modded version of you favorite android games and apps, you can bypass in-app purchases and many more.
- Use it and do not forget to thank me later 🙂
The Android emulator method:
This Snap step might be a little difficult to understand. The Android emulator, therefore, is another step which you can try and which might be a little easier to follow. Just observe the steps to get Google Play Store on your Blackberry using an Android emulator.
- First, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option from the Settings so that apps from outside sources can be installed without a hitch.
- Then open the browser on your Blackberry and download the BlueStacks Android emulator file.
- Next, install the Android emulator.
- After completing the installation, search for the Google Play Store apk on the Internet via the browser.
- Download the file and then run it using BlueStacks.
- Google Play Store is ready to use via BlueStacks and so are all Android apps because BlueStacks provides an Android platform on any other OS.
Google Play Store For iOS:
Android and Blackberry are done with, now let us get on with how to install the Google Play Store on iOS. There are two processes here also, one of which you can choose to install the app on your device.
The Cydia method to sideload the Play store Apk in iOS:
- Get Bootlace and Cydia installed on your phone. Remember, this process requires a jailbroken iOS device. So, jailbreak your iOS first and then proceed with the steps.
- After you are done installing Cydia, launch it and first tap on the Manage button.
- Next, click Sources and then click on Edit and Add.
- A prompt will appear where you will have to type in the Cydia web address followed by Bootlace.
- Run Bootlace and reboot the phone.
- After that open iBoot and download and install iDroid. iDroid is the Android platform for iOS devices.
- As soon as iDroid is installed, you can go ahead and get the Play Store first and then you can delve into what Android offers you on an iOS device.
The Android emulator method:
- Get any Android emulator for iOS devices. BlueStacks and Andy Android emulator are the two best software that are currently running.
- Next up download the Google Play Store apk file from the Internet using a browser.
- Execute the apk file through the Android emulator you have installed.
- You may get a prompt where there might be a warning regarding the untrusted source of the apk file since it is downloaded from external sources, one that the iOS system does not recognise. Click on Trust and there should not be any further hindrances.
If you want to get the Google Play Store apk for your MAC, then also you can follow this second step in order to get it easily. Get an Android emulator on your MAC and then install the Google Play Store apk using the Android emulator.
Google Play Store For Kindle Fire:
Kindle Fire is an Amazon product that is generally used for reading digital books, but now it has opened up to be an excellent media player as well as developed some excellent functionalities that have made it a very attractive and wanted device. It has the Amazon Store to get apps from but since the Google Play Store is the biggest app marketplace, you may feel the need to get it to enhance your Kindle device.
So how do you get down to it? Just follow these simple steps:
- You first have to root your Kindle device. Just search and download a rooting software from the multitudes that are available on your PC.
- Via your PC browser, get ADB drivers from the XDA developers forum.
- Connect the Kindle to the PC and install those drivers. Before that select the ADB on option on your Kindle from the Security menu.
- Now open the rooting file and create a backup of your Kindle. After the backup is completed, restore it.
- After two reboots you will find a Super User app among your apps.
- Download apk files of the Google Play Store app and transfer them to your Kindle.
- Start installing them in the order Account And Sync Setting, Services Framework, Google login service, Google play service.
- Reboot again.
- Open the File Explorer and then install the Play Store apk.
- After the installation completes, reboot and then sign in with your Google account.
Google Play Store For PC:
Who does not want to get phone apps on PC? It provides a more immersive and impressive effect at the same time. So, getting Google Play Store on PC is the best way to open the gateway to the apps that would enhance themselves on a larger screen and a faster processor at that. Getting it for PC is the easiest using the Android emulator way.
1. Get BlueStacks or Andy Emulator for PC via the PC web browser.
2. Then install the file.
3. After that, get the Google Play Store apk from the Internet and then run it via the Android emulator.
4. You will find the Play Store icon once you relaunch the Android emulator after the installation completes.
Google Play Store For Android Tablet:
If there is a medium to use Android apps that is not as small as a smartphone nor is as big as a PC, then it is the tablet. Most tablets run on Android platforms nowadays and therefore, it is not much of a problem. Just follow the steps below:
1. Disable the Unknown Sources option by going to the Settings and then the Security options.
2. After that, like in all other processes, just jump on to your browser and get the Google Play Store apk.
3. Install it.
4. You are ready to get more Android apps to enhance your experience on your tablet.
As you already may be aware or if you are not, then let me inform you that the Google Play Store latest version running is the 6.7. Some other latest developments regarding the Google Play Store include the availability of the app on Chromebooks. Chromebooks, which were launched in 2011, were the first devices that went operational using Google’s cloud-based Chrome OS. However, much to the grief of all, the Google Play Store was not available for these Chromebooks.
However, following a rumour that started doing the rounds back in April, Google recently announced that the Chromebook would be able to run Android apps and consequently have the Google Play Store in the following versions of the Chromebooks that will be released. It will initially get the Google Play Store and 1.5 million apps to run with, while more will be added later. Google also assured that there would be no minute specifications or variations as the Android apps that run on smartphones will be good enough for the Chromebooks. The Chromebooks will now function like big smartphones with Android emulators soon to be out of business, it seems.
A second great update regarding the Google Play Store is that it will now allow sharing within family or groups. Like the Apple iStore which allows groups of people to share apps, Google has also come uip with a Family plan that will allow a group of users to share the paid apps. Books, Movies, TV shows and Apps will now be available for sharing once a member in the group purchases it. There will be a central controller of the group who will decide who will get access to what. Google Play Music was the only app in the Google world that had sharing capabilities like this earlier.
We do not have to work up our brains too much into knowing what work Google Play Store does for us. It keeps all our needful applications in store and is amazing in what it does. The app store is one the best of its kind and gets routinely updated by its makers.
Developed by Google, this app store is one of the best of its kind. The database is reason enough why you should need this app-store. This app store has every other app in hand. You can even download your Favourite Games, Music, Movies, Books, etc.distributer! This particular version is the latest.
Some Inbuilt Features of the App:
1. This app- store is the largest distributor of applications and is trusted by a lot of people.
2. The database is amazing and huge. You have truckloads of applications in hand. You have a lot of options to choose from.
3. The security of this application is fantastic. All the Application goes through tough screening. The users can trust this app-store completely.
4. This app-store is an amazing supplier of some brilliant games that is hardly found anywhere else.
5. This application store has space where you are allowed to add reviews and rate a particular application. That way the users get to know the pros and cons of a particular app. You can even add reviews if you want to.
6. There is something very interesting in the Google Play Store. You can directly listen to music and save the playlist on Cloud.
7. This application provides you with movies you can watch online or buy. You just have to have a proper internet connection.
8. This app is also a trusted source for news and magazines. You get hold of different kinds of news which is a real need to the users.
9. You can even download books from this application store and read them.
Pros and cons of the Google Play Store App:
1. This is the largest provider of applications. All kinds of Apps are available here.
2. This app-store plays a vital role in saving your time. You do not have waste
any of your valuable time looking for the applications online. Google play store is a provider of all the best applications.
3. There is hardly anything that you cannot download from here. The database is massive and varied.
4. The applications are secured. They are all very carefully screened, and the privacy is taken good care of!
5. The games that are there is the database are to die for.
6. The added reviews help you to decide on which application you would want to have and if at all it is good for you.
1. Certain apps are not included in the Google Play Store.
2. The ways to get this particular app on your phone is a little difficult. freejobalert
File name: com.android.vending_v6.8.22.F-all-0-3046094-80682200_Android-4.0.apk
Version: 6.8.22.F-all  3046094 (80682200)
Uploaded: July 13, 2016 at 9:20PM GMT+00
File size: 16.34MB (17,133,900 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)