Well, we all know YouTube and its popularity, which is incidentally, only growing by the day due to the increasing importance of the Internet and its associated services. YouTube is the biggest video hosting service in the world currently and supports videos of all kinds, from movie trailers to individual uploads, documentaries, and even full-length feature films. Now, it is not possible all the time to be connected to the Internet and watch YouTube videos. Sometimes we all feel like having the videos ready on our computers and laptops so that we can watch it even without having to be connected to the Internet. And for that, we need a few good YouTube video converters.
YouTube, at first, did not approve of users downloading its videos for offline viewing. You do not have to despair after knowing this because there is a solution to every problem, however, big it is. So you can actually download videos from YouTube using YouTube video converters. Due to a large number of such services, apps and software being available, I will help you to get the best one for your needs by suggesting a list of such services.
Also Read: [MX Player]
The best YouTube video converters:
- The first one that we have on this list is the Free YouTube To MP3 Converter. This software is one of the most popular and renowned one in this field and more so because it comes for free. It supports all the popular video formats and one of its biggest advantages is that it can even convert a video to an MP3 file. It also supports the queueing of files to be converted.
- The next one that we have is called Free Studio. It is quite famous because of the enormous number of options that it offers during video conversion. It also supports a very powerful video editing software that allows you to perform functions like capture a part of the screen and then editing it along with the option of saving it to another device.
- Next up, we have the Freemake Video Converter. It has a very interesting and vibrant UI and can convert videos in more ways than Free Studio, offering up to 200 formats to download and convert videos in. It also supports MP3 and has some pretty advanced stuff so that downloading and converting videos is a breeze and doing it efficiently and at a high quality is also quite easy.
- The most famous of this lot is maybe the YTD or the YouTube downloader. Not only does this software download YouTube videos but also supports download from the major video hosting websites like Dailymotion, CollegeHumor, and even Facebook. It supports all the known video and audio files and converts and downloads videos with ease.
- Last but not the least, we have the service called ATube Catcher which is a very powerful downloading tool that can download videos from any website on the Internet. It is one of the most powerful video downloading software and performs on a par with the famous Internet Download Manager or IDM as we know it. A significant advantage of this software is that along with all the regular video formats it also supports the formats that the Sony PSP games console is compatible with. It has a Windows 10 like interface and therefore is very simple to use.
- The FLVTO is one of the best in the business considering the YouTube to MP3 conversion and video download from the same. The downloading speed of YouTube videos on this service is amazingly fast, and the MP3 files that are created by this software from the videos are way ahead in quality than most of the other software offers.
- The VidtoMP3 is a relatively new site that is currently on offer to convert YouTube videos to MP3. Like other regular converters, this service offers support for YouTube as well as other big name video hosting websites like Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion and others. It also has a very simple process where a user just needs to copy video URL and then paste it on the bar provided in the software. The download begins, and the video is on the way in a jiffy.
A word of caution before getting down to the end of the list. Most YouTube video converters and downloaders are not as good as they look or are advertised. So be very careful while choosing the correct video converting software. Apps and other smaller software make it seem quite difficult to download and convert videos. So if you are somebody who is in a hurry to get good quality videos and also convert them faster, you must try to get the desktop YouTube video converter apps. The one that I would suggest is Aimersoft YouTube downloader which is currently one of the very popular ones.
There are many other such YouTube video converters and downloaders that are available on the Internet. With the advent of apps and development of technology and programming, they are becoming more powerful, so much so that YouTube has come up with its own version where the user can download a video in the YouTube app for offline viewing.
Read More: [Google Translate]