Android apps are the basis for the running of Android smartphones, and we all know that Android apps have only one source, which is the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store with its millions of apps is the biggest Android marketplace in the world right now. Apps from other sources work too, but Google Play Store is the legal marketplace from which apps for smartphones can be downloaded easily and used. Any app that your Android smartphone requires is present in the Google Play Store, and that is not all; there are thousands and thousands of variations of the app you need, therefore, providing you with a multitude of options to choose from. The ability of the Google Play Store to be synced with your Google profiles is a very great benefit to have while changing smartphones as the apps need not be installed repeatedly. The Google Play Store is, therefore, the ultimate destination for everything Android. So, instead of an Android smartphone, if you have an Android tablet, you will still need a Google Play Store in order to make the tablet function correctly.
Read More: [Google Duo]
Google Play Store for tablet:
Now, we are all aware that all things Android come with a Google Play Store pre-installed in them, even tablets. If, by any unfortunate means, the Google Play Store on your tablet is gone or is not working properly, here are the steps that you might follow to get it be installed on your tablet.
- The first thing that you need to do is check what version of the Google Play Store you have on your tablet, if at all, your tablet consists of a Google Play Store app. If it is not there at all, then do not worry, but if it is present check the version by opening the Google Play Store and then selecting Settings. At the very bottom of the Settings menu, you will see the version of the Google Play Store app that your tablet has currently.
- The latest Google Play Store update that is currently on the Internet at the time of writing is version 6.8.24. So now fire up your computer, make sure it is connected to the Internet and then search for the latest Google Play Store apk on your computer browser. As soon as you get the results, search for a famous website or a big name website to download the app. Do not use the small or lesser known websites to download the apk as they may contain malicious elements in the apk or simply might not work properly.
- After downloading the app, connect your tablet to your PC and then transfer the apk file from your PC to any folder on your tablet which is easy to access.
- Now go to Settings on your tablet and then click on Security. You will find an Unknown Sources tab. Click on that tab and enable the Unknown Sources. By doing this, you tell your tablet that you trust the developer that made this software since all Android smartphones and tablets are suspicious of any app that is being installed from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Now open the app and read through the permissions and install it.
- You have successfully installed the Google Play Store apk on your tablet and can use it any way you want but before doing that, remember to disable the unknown sources option. If you forget to do it, then other apps or websites might use it to steal your personal information or commit some other illegal acts which might become a problem for you.
So, there you have it. That is the easiest way that Google Play Store can be downloaded and installed on an Android tablet even if you do not have it at all or you have deleted it by any chance.