YouTube is the world’s biggest video hosting website with millions of videos and millions of individual uploaders. In the very beginning, YouTube had some significant deficiencies, or rather, it would suffice to say that YouTube did not offer everything at once. There were major problems regarding the app as well as the download of YouTube videos and along with that the inability to view YouTube offline proved to be a big hurdle for all YouTube lovers. Enter iTube. Although this app combines a lot of functionalities, its main aim is to be a YouTube video assimilator and a playlist creator. Apart from that, the iTube app is an excellent service that also offers Internet television with over 15000 channels. The iTube app is not available on any of the official app stores of the mobile platforms like Android or iOS, and therefore, it has to be downloaded from the Internet directly. It is one of the best entertainment apps that is currently on offer with people raving about its amazing functionalities as well as the efficiency with which it completes the tasks that are given.
So let us now take an in-depth look at the features and functions of iTube.
- As I have previously mentioned, this app allows users to organize their YouTube videos into playlists so that they can be efficiently managed and found when needed.
- It also keeps a record of all the watched videos as well as the bookmarked videos. Through this app, users can create, rename, and modify their playlists.
- Users can also get music videos according to keywords and rotate their screens even when the video is playing.
- An amazing feature that iTube attributes to its app is that users can double-tap on a video in order to zoom in or zoom out. This is a function that is very rarely found in other apps.
- iTube also works in the background and can display media even when the screen is locked, but that comes with the condition that the device has to have a high level of software.
- A lyrics button is also available for users exit rules to know the exact lyrics but cannot decide for it on their own from the song.
- The player also has a sleep timer of its own which is quite useful If a user listens to music for watches videos before turning in for the night.
- The offline feature has also been recently enabled in this app Where are user can download install of video for offline viewing later on.
Read More: [Minecraft pocket edition]
How to get the iTube app for Android?
The iTube is a fantastic app, and if you have read what this app can really do, then I guess you are dying to download and install it onto your device to enjoy the facilities that it provides. This app is, however, unavailable on the Google Play Store and therefore has to be directly downloaded from the Internet itself. I have seen many uses going round and round trying to download this app without any success, and therefore this article has been crafted to help everybody in finding this app, and since it is not officially available on the Play Store, the problem is even more compounded.
Here I am providing a detailed description of the steps that one needs to follow in order to get this app on their handsets:
- The first thing that is to be done is go to the System Settings and then click on the Security option. There is a sub option present there which is called the Enable Unknown Sources. You have to click on that. Clicking this means that your handset will now be ready to accept applications that are installed from sources other than the Google Play Store. All handsets are made in such a way that they treat all the apps outside the Google Play Store as suspicious and, therefore, continuously bombard the users with warnings if this option is not enabled.
- If by chance you do not have an Internet connection on your phone, then you do not have to worry as you can download the apk file from the Internet onto your PC and then transfer the file to the phone and then install it. This process will also work just fine.
- You can now download YouTube app from a big name website and then install it without any hassles.
Read More: [Best Android flashlight apps]
How to get the iTube app for iOS?
In a similar method, this app can be downloaded and used on an iPhone also. You just have to download the iOS compatible file from the Internet and then install it after reading through the necessary permissions and also Trusting the apps from outside sources as is the case for the apps that are downloaded outside of the iStore in Apple. Surprisingly, the iTube app was available at first in Apple’s official app store, but it has been removed now due to some technical issues.
How to get the iTube app for PC?
I have shown how you can get this app from the Internet onto your phones without taking any kind of help from the official app stores of the two mobile platforms. Since the app is brilliant and exciting at the same time, it has earned its place on the two mobile platforms and people may even argue that it is worthy to be installed and used on a PC. If you’re thinking that is just wishful thinking, then you are completely wrong as there is a way that you can get this app on your computer system. Follow these simple steps that I am outlining below and you can get it done in a jiffy.
– Firstly, you have to download and install a software called BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC. This creates an Android system which can run Android apps on any other platform.
– After downloading and installing BlueStacks, you will find that it is very similar to your Android smartphone in appearance and functions. You can, therefore, operate it quite easily.
– You can then download the iTube APK file for Android and install it by using BlueStacks. It is that simple and easy to get any Android app running on your computer system.
Note:- You have to keep in mind, though, that a good, trusted website is essential to download the file from because there are many other websites that tweak the app in such a way so that it acts maliciously and causes all sort of problems for the user. A bigger problem will arise if that tweak in the app involved gathering personal and sensitive information of the user from his/her phone. In the age of digital money, it is a problem that one fears and should stay away from. Therefore, it is very necessary to pick the right website to get the apk file from.