You must have heard of rooting devices but if you are completely a stranger to all these apparently complex methods of tweaking your phone, then let me introduce you to the world of rooting. I will inform you about everything there is to know about how you can modify your phone’s operating system so that you can customize it and also utilize it to the max. There have been and still are numerous rooting apps and software that are present on the Internet. One of the most popular ones nowadays his KingRoot. KingRoot started off as a very popular and simple rooting tool which was made in China but the apps appeared in the Chinese language which was a big hurdle for users all over the world.
With time, however, the developers of the software understood that the language barrier must be overcome in some way in order to make it even more popular. KingRoot then started appearing in English and then there was no looking back.
Some facts and features of KingRoot:
- Firstly, KingRoot is cloud based and the rooting success it delivers is more than 60% which means that it can root most Android devices. The cloud-based platform also means that the information that it gets from your phone is also safely Store and secured.
- Its developers have always tried to keep their images clean so that people could lay the trust on them and therefore they also give the description as to what happens while rooting and what are the files that are included. According to them, the SU Binary and KingUser are the only two files that enter the Android device in order to root it. They also suggest that if the app is not successful in dealing with your device, then you should try the KingRoot desktop app which is more powerful.
- What KingRoot does is collects the information that it needs and then through the king root server it moves to cloud storage. The IMEI number of your phone is also taken but it is encrypted and we calculated in such a way that no one can ever access it and only the KingRoot team can use it to calculate the success rate of KingRoot’s software.
How to download KingRoot?
As you might be aware already, KingRoot is a software that does not necessarily follow the Google Play Store code of ethics strictly. It, therefore, does not get a place of its own in the Android app marketplace. So if you want to get KingRoot, then you have to get it from its official website or any other website on the Internet. Just follow the steps that are given below:
- Search for the app on your browser. On the results list, you will get the official website of KingRoot. You can download and install the app from there and, unfortunately, if you do not get it then you can use any other website to get the latest version of the app. Please note that if you are using any other website, then you should opt for a big name website.
- After your download is completed, you have to go to the Settings on your phone. There you will find an option called Security which you will have to click on. Then you will have to enable the Unknown Sources option. This is done because, all Android operating systems, by default, do not trust software from outside the Google Play Store. By doing this, you signal your phone that it should not create interruptions because you, the user, trust it.
- Now you can visit the Downloads folder on your phone and click on the KingRoot apk that you have just downloaded. Read through the permissions and then click on Install.
- Once you are done with the installation, remember to disable the Unknown Sources option that you had activated earlier because other apps are Internet websites could misuse it.
How to root a device using KingRoot?
Rooting an Android device using this app is not rocket science. In fact it is too simple and easy to believe that a complicated process that gives back so much to a phone is so easily and comfortably achievable.
- As you have already downloaded and installed the app, there is basically nothing else left for you to do. You just need to open the app and select the language.
- After that, the app will give you instructions which you need to follow.
- The root will begin and based on the hardware and software of your phone, it will take some time to complete the process and then that is it.
- I will give some pictures of how the routing process looks like from the beginning to the end for your reference. At the end of everything, I will give you some reasons why rooting could be very good for your phone.
How is rooting good for your Android device?
Rooting gives you a whole lot of new apps which you can try easily on your phone. It also involves some “not so legal” apps which you can try.
- One of the biggest reasons why people, especially Android developers believe in rooting a device is that you can easily change icon packs and wallpapers and ringtones and keyboard sounds without any hassle. You can even go on to choose the startup animation of your device. The level of customisation is heightened to a level where you can change anything.
- Whenever you are working on your phone, remember that the RAM is never fully utilized and there are bloatware another background apps that run continuously and hamper the performance that the phone can actually give. Rooting gives your phone the ability to stop everything and concentrate only on what you want to thereby increasing its performance above everything.
- The above-mentioned feature not only clears up the RAM and increases phone performance but also it saves on battery consumption. It is weird that even with a greater performance the battery consumption is low but it is true.
- You get better ad blocking controls by rooting. There are websites and apps which employee a method of automated ad permissions but with the rooted device you can prevent all of that.
- You know backing up a smartphone device restore some of your data but then it also is successful in losing some which you have to re-install or re-download. On a rooted phone, however, a backup means that you literally backup everything. Your phone will be restored to the same position it was backed up in.
I have mentioned most of the features that rooting provides to users and how it is useful but only one statement will make it very clear as to how it helps your Android device. You become the master of your Android instead of some stock Android operating software.
Also Read: [MTK Engineering Mode APK]