With Android systems on the rise, there are many apps today on the Google Play Store of all varieties. These are mostly free apps present but there are some which charge money for a download. The primary way by which these free apps generate money is by displaying ads on the app itself but with time users as well as app developers have understood that ads are very disruptive and hampers user experience. There are some apps, therefore, which has been created in order to avoid these ads. Lucky Patcher is one of them which provides amazing control to the user over the permissions required for apps to be installed. It has several great features that have made it one of the best ad blocking apps around.
Also Read: [Google Allo download]
Let us now take a look at what features the lucky patcher offers to users apart from its ad blocking abilities.
Lucky Patcher features:
- First and foremost, the Lucky Patcher is an application which has been primarily created to block Google ads from an application, like I mentioned previously.
- Another great option that it provides is to remove the verification of license prompt from an app.
- The next feature that it brings to the table is the removal of pre-installed applications or bloatware from your Android device. You will, as we also have, found that on a new Android device there are several applications present from the very beginning that are not really of great help to the user. Even if you want, you will find that these apps are very difficult to remove. Lucky Patcher removes them and in this way words similar to KingRoot.
- It manages all the permissions that apps want access to while installing.
- It helps in moving apps from the phone’s system memory to the SD card.
- There are many types of modified Google Play Store available on the Internet and you can get anyone you like if you have Lucky Patcher.
- Talking of Google Play Store, remember the objection that everybody has faced at least once in their lives, which says,”device incompatible.” Lucky Patcher fixes that.
- By applying custom patches user can upgrade an app to the Pro version without paying anything for it and this is all done in one click.
- It also performs some app management services, like freezing an unstable and uncontrollable app. It also backs up the device very effectively and unlike other backups, it creates an exact replica of the previously saved version.
How to get the Lucky Patcher apk for your Android device?
After reading through the features you must have felt like you are missing out on something big. Yes! you are if you do not have Lucky Patcher installed on your phone. So let us take a look at the steps as to how to get Lucky Patcher on your device.
- Let me remind you here that this app violates quite a few rules of Google code of ethics and conduct and, therefore, it does not find a place on the Google Play Store. If you intend to use it then you have to download it from the Internet directly.
- That is not very difficult to do as you can just open your browser and search for Lucky Patcher APK. While looking through the results, try looking for a big name website which is reliable and provides stable software because this application has many versions which are unstable.
- After you get the desired website, download the APK file to your phone.
- Now, go to the Settings on your phone and click on Security. After that, you will find an option called Unknown Sources. Enable this option by clicking on it. This is done as all the apps from outside the Google Play Store are treated as suspicious by all android operating systems. They will continuously give you warnings which you can stop by going through this method.
- As soon as you are done with that, you can visit the Downloads folder on your SD card or phone memory and click on the apk file that you have just downloaded.
- Read through the permissions and click on Install.
- After the successful completion of this whole process go back to Security and disable the Unknown Sources option because other apps and malicious programs can take undue advantage of this vulnerability.
Note: This method of installing Lucky Patcher is the most popular but it has one complication that users may find a bit irritating. This application can only be installed if the Android device is rooted. Do not worry, though, because down below I will mention another method by which you can get this great app even without rooting your phone.
Also Read: [Google Duo download]
How to use Lucky Patcher on a non-rooted device?
For the anxious ones who do not have a rooted device, here is how you can use the lucky patcher for your benefit. Follow the steps given below word by word and you should be able to word the lucky patcher app just like it does on a rooted device.
- First, you have to download and install the Lucky Patcher APK and then open it. Then, find the app which you want to hack for an in-app purchase.
- On the Lucky Patcher app, you will find a message appearing as “in-app purchases found” which means there are options to modify the app so that you can get them for free.
- Long click on the app and then click on “open menu of patches.”
- Now select “Support patch for in-app and LVL emulation.”
- Also, click on the “APK without Google ads” option, if it is available.
- Click on “APK without license verification” option, if available.
- You will see that a circle is going round and round on the screen which means that the emulation is in the process.
- You will get “Success” messages and then you must backup the app using Lucky Patcher and uninstall the hacked app.
- Now go to Storage on your phone and get inside the Android folder where you will find Lucky Patcher folder. Inside that folder, you will find a Modified folder which contains a newer version of the app you modified.
- Install the app and it should be working to your tunes now.
So there you go with how to get Lucky Patcher on both rooted and unrooted devices and also how to use it for your benefit. Use it wisely and enjoy.