Ok, so Pokemon Go yet again. For quite some time now I have been writing about this game that has been viral for the last few months. This game gathered immense popularity within a very short span, and the surprising thing is that it has succeeded in sustaining its success. In the world of the Internet and apps, success can come really fast, and a lucky few get it at the first go while others keep on with their efforts for years, without fruition. Therefore, as soon as the game launched, app developers across the world started finding loopholes in the game and creating third-party apps to plug in these loopholes not only to help the users of the game but also help themselves by piggybacking Pokemon Go’s popularity. We had Pokemon Go chat messengers, Pokemon Go IV calculator, Pokemon Go maps and many other such assisting software. In this list, a recent third-party software has been added which are the Pokemon Go bots. We recently had apps for Pokemon Go that minimized the user’s physical effort in order to catch Pokemons and visit Poke Stops. This, however, was blatantly against Niantic’s vision of promoting exercise among its users using the game as a fun way to distract the users.
Read More: [Poke Sniper]
What do the Pokemon Go bots do?
- The Pokemon Go bots supposedly provide a brilliant and exciting service that basically plays the game for the user. It literally does so. If you get Pokemon Go bots installed, or you take the help of a website which offers Pokemon Go bots, then you don’t have to worry about the game anymore. Not only that, but you also do not have to worry about the other features in the game because the bot will take care of everything needed in order for you to level up efficiently as if you were playing the game yourself. This is what will attack and collect automatically without any need for user permission.
- A word of caution that has to be kept in mind while doing all this is that the antivirus on our system might sometimes take this bot as a malicious object as it keeps running in the background. The developers, however, assure all the users on the website itself that the application is not at all malicious and is a hundred percent safe. The rise of these bots further restricts the real-time movement of Pokemon Go players who are searching for Pokemons, which unfortunately Niantic does not want and here arrives the main problem.
- Pokemon Go developers Niantic along with Google has now started putting in restrictions and safeguards so that any third party Pokemon Go app does not work. This method seems to be working as many popular app websites as well as app downloads are currently suspended. Recently, over the course of two or three weeks Niantic and Google have both come down very heavily third party apps. Not only is Niantic serious but it appears that now it means business because users are getting an email notification about their mistakes and each of them are receiving some kind of punishment to compensate the error. Also, users are all being notified when they are cheating in the game. Many users are claiming that they have received a mail from Niantic warning them about their conduct and a “you are permanently banned” email on top of that.
Some Pokemon Go bots and whether they are working:
Well, it is pretty worrying right now if you have been a dedicated Pokemon Go bot user. Since I appreciate your concern, I went to the pain of finding out how many hours the most popular bots are working and how many are not. So you can check them out here.
- The first one is the Poke Ninja. It is still not fully known whether this bot is working or not. There are plenty of players though who have been banned while using this bot to play the game. So you can go ahead and try this as it might be safe with the proper configuration.
- The second one is the Poke Mob bot version. This is one service that is confirmed to be running smoothly if you keep within some limits like walking at no more than 8 kilometers per hour and not sniping. So this one is also safe to use with a good configuration.
- The third one is the Necrobot Forked. The trick with this service is that the newer version seems to be safe from Niantic hammer because there are people with the old version who are consistently complaining about being banned while people using the newer versions are not seemingly affected. Try the version 0.9.0 to be safe.
- Well, this is the last one in the list, and unfortunately, it seems to have been detected, although nothing can be said clearly about the new update that it has. The older one which is the Build 106 is confirmed to have been detected.
Read More: [PokeVision Alternatives]