Ok, so can’t get enough of the most famous game in the world right now, Pokemon Go? Well, there are others who have been afflicted with the same problem of being addicted to this game. For the very few who are uninitiated, Pokemon Go is a game that has gone viral all over the world. Even if you do not know how to play the game, you must have heard of its name which indicates the level of popularity that it currently has. It involves the catching of Pokemons, getting a Pokemon Go IV calculator and making them stronger and becoming more powerful Pokemon masters, which the users who are playing the game automatically become. It is based on the cartoon show called Pokemon which used to come on TV, a few years back. It is all old news, though.
Recently, however, Pokemon Go has been in the news for not-so-right reasons. There was a great increase in the number of third-party apps that assisted users in playing Pokemon Go, and sometimes even unfairly due to which Google and Niantic combined to rid the game of all these apps by rolling out a new update which disabled all third-party apps. If you fancy yourself to be a great Pokemon Go player, then you must be knowing about the Pokemon IV and how it is calculated. If you already have been doing so, then you must also be knowing that the most famous Pokemon Go IV calculator app called PokeAdvisor is no longer available. It has resulted in an outcry all over the world because it was one of the most popular apps to calculate a Pokemon’s IV and thus get ahead in the game. This app provided details about Pokedex, leaderboards, trainer stats and the correct IV for a user’s Pokemon. All this, in turn, helped a user to assess their Pokemon’s combat power and hit power as well as stamina and fighting values so that a user could engage in a fight where he or she was guaranteed a victory.
Now, Niantic rendered PokeAdvisor useless, and it is currently inaccessible. The developer of PokeAdvisor, however, assured fans that they were still trying the best to get the app online so that the users did not have to suffer.
Read More: [Poke Radar]
Pokemon Go IV calculator alternatives:
Since PokeAdvisor is not available currently, let us have a look at some other websites or services that are offering the same functions and more importantly, are still running.
- PokeAssistant is one website which is still actively running and offering its services. It works a bit differently though as it suggests the Pokemons that a user has and the ones among them that need replacing. According to user reports, this website is not completely on par with PokeAdvisor or other such good Pokemon Go IV calculator services, but it is better than running blind.
- GoStat is an Android app whose working is similar to the functions that PokeAdvisor undertook. This app displays the IVs for attack, defense, stamina, weaknesses, moves, ratios, XP for next level, battles won and lost, catch rate, as well as evolutions. With a host of such useful statistics that are updated all the time, GoStat is one app that is becoming popular after the fall of PokeAdvisor.
- Pokemon Manager is another service that offers analysis and IV percentages. It is a website and not a mobile app like the other two.
- GoIV is an Android app that seems to be very good and its working as well as the services that it offers. The biggest advantage of this app is that it is integrated into the Pokemon Go game. You do not have to open the app separately. As soon as you open the Pokemon Go app to play it, you will find that there is an app head of GoIV.
- The last one on this list is the IV calculator. Going by reviews, this app is quite famous, and users have continuously uploaded it because of its accuracy that seemingly matches PokeAdvisor. Many users are also of the opinion that this app is maybe a little lesser than PokeAdvisor but is much better than the online IV calculators that are available now.
So these are some of the new Pokemon Go IV calculator that are still apparently up and running, but considering the way Niantic and Google are bent upon stopping all 3rd party apps from functioning, they could well be living on borrowed time.
Also Read: [Poke Sniper]