We have often encountered some great apps that do not come for free but at a price. The two most dominant mobile operating platforms Android and iOS both have their own app store from where users can download apps, most of which are free but there are some which developers believe are premium, and therefore they charge an amount for users to download the app. Paid apps are very few in number, but there are some among them which are so good in the functioning that they are irresistible but the fact that a payment has to be made deters more than 90% off users who are interested in installing the app. It may sound a tad bit unfair, but like every problem has a solution, there is one for this problem also. There is an app called the TuTu app, that helps users in getting any premium app for free. It is also available on both the platforms and in some places it may be referred to as the Bunny Assistant app.
Also Read: [Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android download]
TuTu app features:
As I have already told you, the TuTu app’s biggest strength is that it allows paid or premium content to get installed on your phone without charging a penny. This app also has some other functionalities that make it all the more better and tantalizing.
- The major highlight of the TuTu app is that it gets paid content from any official app store on your phone, downloaded and installed for free. It cannot only get paid apps but also themes and games which you have to pay for and also it does all this without any hassle.
- This app also works as a file sharing software like Xender and Shareit. This app, therefore, combines functionalities to become a 2 in 1 app which can also be used to share files at lightning speed using a WiFi network that the app creates on its own. Like the other file sharing software, it works only when the TuTu app is present on both devices, but this sharing is at least two to three times faster than the sharing that is accomplished by Bluetooth.
- Well, this next function that this app performs and the one I will tell you about transforms it from a 2 in 1 to a 3 in 1 app because this app also works as cleaning software just like Clean Master and CCleaner. It clears all junk files after searching intensely throughout the phone’s memory and also clear cache and the RAM so that the phone can run smoothly.
- Lastly, this app also works as a miscellaneous service provider, in the sense that, there is a feature called Toolbox in the app which provides battery management services and also as a backup creating service.
How to download the TuTu app for Android?
After reading the description and features that this app offers, it is very difficult to stay away from it and not want to get it on your phone. A little glitch in this process is that this app is not available in the Google Play Store as you can well understand that it is an app that promotes some messages that are completely opposite to go to Google Play Store embodies or wants. There is no reason to worry, however, as there is a way that this app can be installed. You need to follow the steps that I have mentioned below to the letter so that you can get this app downloaded and installed on your Android device.
- The first thing that you need to do is to ensure that your phone is connected to the Internet. As soon as you are sure about that, you can start off with the process of getting this app downloaded and installed.
For that, you need to open your browser and type in TuTu APK download. You will get a lot of sites that offer the software, but you need to be careful about which side you choose to download it from because there are many sites who do not have the right intentions. What they do is they provide a modified form of the TuTu app so that once you install it; it can start gaining access to your personal and sensitive information. So, go for some big name website where the app is available and download the apk file from that website.
- The next step involves opening your phone Settings. As soon as you enter the Settings menu, you will find the Security option. Click on it and you will find an option called Enable Unknown Sources. Click on it to enable the option. You have to do this because by default the Android Operating System treats all app and software that are downloaded from outside the Google Play Store, as suspicious.
- Now you can go back to the downloads folder where the TuTu apk file is present. Click on it and read through the permissions and then select Install.
- You may face an ‘Application Parsing Failed‘ message but do not worry and just re-download the apk from the site that you had previously visited, to download, and then re-install the app.
- Now you can open the TuTu app and enjoy the benefits that it offers to its users.
Now you know how to get all those mouth watering apps which were not available to you earlier because of their price via the TuTu app. It is one of the best apps that is available on the market right now because the official app store does not have any such software which transforms paid content into free ones. It is absolutely free, and the varied functions that it offers make it all the more worthwhile.