Facing a shortage of gold coins or elixir in Clash of Clans? Want it to somehow magically appear more? Then Game Killer is here for you. We all have faced this problem where we have come up acutely short of resources or money while playing a game and had to be stagnated at that point of time. It is irritating, to say the least, and, therefore, this app might be the answer to all of these kinds of problems. It might be of great assurance to know that Game Killer is one of the most popular modifying software that is available on the Internet. Due to its somewhat shady nature and the direct violation of quite a number of Google Play Store code of ethics, the game can only be downloaded from independent websites or its official website. A very good benefit that Game Killer offers is that it is compatible with all Android versions from Jellybean to Marshmallow, and it also works in a way such that official game developers cannot detect it and therefore cannot ban users using this to get ahead in the game.
Read More: [Parallel Spaces Multiple Accounts]
Game Killer requirements:
Game Killer works on all Android devices having 2.3 versions and above. The developers of Game Killer also want users to have rooted phones because it is easier to apply the mods such as this when a device is rooted already. If not then you can first get your phone rooted using KingRoot which is the best rooting software around and also does not require the support of a PC to root a mobile Android device.
For users who absolutely do not want to root their phones, there is a method by which users can get the game killer on the devices which is by installing Lucky Patcher no root version.
How to use the Game Killer?
- The first thing to do is to download the game killer APK, preferably from the official website link which is given here.
- Then you have to go to the Security tab from your phone Settings and enable the Unknown Sources option. It is important to note that all Android operating systems treat software outside of the Google Play Store as suspicious and, therefore, this is necessary.
- You now have to open Game Killer after installing it.
- After opening it just go back to your home screen, and you will notice that there is a floating button of the app on your screen just like the Facebook Messenger floating button.
- Now open any game and play it.
- As soon as you are done playing a bit, open the Game Killer floating button. There you will see a space where you can input numbers. Enter the number of coins, or money or whatever there is and press Search.
- It will then display a value and when it does so edit that value to the figure you desire.
- You will see that the figures reflected in the game have changed after you have reopened it.
So there you go with another hacking app that will help you to hack games in a way such that it becomes favorable for you to play it. Game Killer is a very popular app nowadays because it is really simple to use and has a very user-friendly interface. It also has its official site from where users get regular updates of not only the app but also about doubts and questions which arise in users’ minds.
It is safe to note here that you must always disable the Unknown Sources option that you enable during the installation of apps that are not present in the Google Play Store after you are finished with downloading and installing it. This is because keeping it open for a long time might enable other apps and cyber criminals to get into your phone and steal sensitive data and information. One thing you must also keep in mind is that all these hacking apps, including the Game Killer, do not really work well for online apps and those apps which are free. So go ahead and use it safely.
Read More: [Clash of Clans Mod apk]
Leave a Reply